You WANT and You WILL!
I have something here you may want to do for yourselves! The First book I am reading for my May reading goals is called “Black Hole Focus”, by Isaiah Hankel. It is a very motivating book about changing your life around to give your life a greater purpose. It is also a very easy read to start my routine of reading regularly. Isaiah has talked about many things so far in the amount that I have read and I want to share one of the things he wants us as readers to do. He wants us to make lists; everything we want to own, everything we want to do and everything we want to be. He wants us to write down “BIG” things not daily to do lists.
I am going to share the lists I made with you and I am going to change one word on it to make the point of these lists even more powerful. I am going to change all of the “wants” to “WILL”. If you make these lists yourself, the idea is to not just have a list in your head or on your computer. Print these lists out and put them somewhere you will see them every day:
MY LISTS (lists in process)
Everything I WILL own:
– A house
– A new car more fitted to my lifestyle now
– A wave runner
– A multipurpose building fit for speakers, weddings, or other social events
Everything I WILL do:
– Go to Alaska for the summer (I had to write it)
– Go to Hawaii, Australia, and India
– Get married, and have a kid(s)
– Motivational speaking at a kids level
– Motivational speaking to scouts
– Motivational speaking to adults
– Speak in front of 10,000+
– Write 2 books (I already have my 2nd one but I need to write the first one. 😉 )
– Learn Spanish and German
– Continue to make a name for myself in the general public
Everything I WILL be:
– A successful motivational speaker
– A leader and example of a more positive lifestyle
– A spiritual energy worker
– A inspirational writer
– An avid traveler
– A successful author
– A geological and archeological surveyor by hobby
I feel inspired already just writing this stuff down. Now I will print it out and leave it places I see every day. This does not have to be a list set in stone. It could change as you change but you need to put your initial goals and dreams on paper and let the motivational process take place. I will also be shrinking down my list to wallet size and carrying them around with me. I just wrote my list on the fly and will make changes to it but I also noticed how small my want list is, and how much bigger my will do list is. I have been swaying away from a materialistic lifestyle and focusing more on achievements! I have also been focusing less on money and more on living life! These are things that Ultra Positivism has already done for me and I feel more and more how a positive personality is building a home in my heart, mind and life!
I love this life and I am grateful for all of it, and I am most grateful for all of the support from all of you readers in helping me get there, and helping me spread the word.
Posted on May 6, 2015, in Ways Of Ultra Positivism and tagged Black Hole Focus, dreams, Goals, Isaiah Hankel, lists, motivational lists, Ultra Positivism. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
I like your list and you know you have my support. I love watching you grow.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Its always changing but every change is still a step forward. 🙂