You WANT and You WILL!
I have something here you may want to do for yourselves! The First book I am reading for my May reading goals is called “Black Hole Focus”, by Isaiah Hankel. It is a very motivating book about changing your life around to give your life a greater purpose. It is also a very easy read to start my routine of reading regularly. Isaiah has talked about many things so far in the amount that I have read and I want to share one of the things he wants us as readers to do. He wants us to make lists; everything we want to own, everything we want to do and everything we want to be. He wants us to write down “BIG” things not daily to do lists.
I am going to share the lists I made with you and I am going to change one word on it to make the point of these lists even more powerful. I am going to change all of the “wants” to “WILL”. If you make these lists yourself, the idea is to not just have a list in your head or on your computer. Print these lists out and put them somewhere you will see them every day:
MY LISTS (lists in process)
Everything I WILL own:
– A house
– A new car more fitted to my lifestyle now
– A wave runner
– A multipurpose building fit for speakers, weddings, or other social events
Everything I WILL do:
– Go to Alaska for the summer (I had to write it)
– Go to Hawaii, Australia, and India
– Get married, and have a kid(s)
– Motivational speaking at a kids level
– Motivational speaking to scouts
– Motivational speaking to adults
– Speak in front of 10,000+
– Write 2 books (I already have my 2nd one but I need to write the first one. 😉 )
– Learn Spanish and German
– Continue to make a name for myself in the general public
Everything I WILL be:
– A successful motivational speaker
– A leader and example of a more positive lifestyle
– A spiritual energy worker
– A inspirational writer
– An avid traveler
– A successful author
– A geological and archeological surveyor by hobby
I feel inspired already just writing this stuff down. Now I will print it out and leave it places I see every day. This does not have to be a list set in stone. It could change as you change but you need to put your initial goals and dreams on paper and let the motivational process take place. I will also be shrinking down my list to wallet size and carrying them around with me. I just wrote my list on the fly and will make changes to it but I also noticed how small my want list is, and how much bigger my will do list is. I have been swaying away from a materialistic lifestyle and focusing more on achievements! I have also been focusing less on money and more on living life! These are things that Ultra Positivism has already done for me and I feel more and more how a positive personality is building a home in my heart, mind and life!
I love this life and I am grateful for all of it, and I am most grateful for all of the support from all of you readers in helping me get there, and helping me spread the word.