Money does not matter
When I stopped worring about money is when I started to live a richer life!
– started a new attitude on life
– started a new way to look at myself
– started a blog
– started a new career goal to be a motivational speaker
– work at an elementary school now
– moved to Florida
– worked in the Southern Caribbean on a cruise ship
– this summer I will be working on a cruise ship in Canada/Alaska
These are only some of things that have happened. If you read this far I want to note this as well….
In this time frame:
– I make $5 less an hour
– I have paid off all my credit card debt!!!
– traveled to more places in this time frame then I have ever traveled my whole life.
The list goes on.
I am a positive person. I am an Eagle Scout. I am a restaurant waiter. I am a deli clerk. I am a Design Director. I am a cake decorator. I am social media coordinater. I am an events marketer. I am a Para Professional for students with autism. I work very well with children of all ages. I am a writer. I am a Motivational Speaker. The skills continue on much more.
Money did not get me all of this; motivation, heart, networking, and a positive attitude got me what I have and were I am today.
Love my life, love your life, love life!